Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kwerner Color Inspiration #50

I participated in my 3rd challenge of the week... and ever... go me!

I should have been sleeping! Carver has been sick and has been in our bed for the past 4 or 5 nights. None of us are getting much sleep. Instead of going to bed earlier, I am staying up late working on cards. My eyes are almost swollen shut. :-) That is the reason part of my stamping is a little off... I couldn't see!

Here is my card...



I liked these colors so much that I decided to use them to make my mom's birthday card!

Supply list:
Stamps - Guidelines Two (PTI), Birthday Basics (PTI)
Paper - GL Two White (PTI), Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy (all PTI), Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy (both PTI), Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Buttons - Dark Chocolate Vintage Buttons (PTI)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

This is gorgeous! I absolutely love that set by PTI. It was out of stock when I placed my last order. :-( Guess I'll have to live vicariously through others, right? LOL!

Courtney Baker said...

Kel this looks great. I wish I had guidelines 2 as well. Congrats on your first Kwerner challenge. Aren't they fun!