Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Very Merry Christmas with Avocado Arts


It's a Pit Crew Too kind of day today!

Today we are showing projects using the current stamp set for Avocado Arts.... Very Merry Season!

Check it out....



For my card... I made my green card base. I cut the red at 1/2" smaller than the green. I cut the white at 1/2" smaller than the red. I adhered the red and white together with tape adhesive. I stamped the sentiment and image and colored the image. Then I adhered it using foam tape to the card base. Easy Peasy!

Make sure to check out what these other sweet and talented ladies have to share with you today!!

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

If you are not familiar with Avocado Arts and want to read up on joining the Kit Club... go here. There are a few different options to choose from! Think Christmas gift... for you... or for a stamping friend! :)

Peace and Love!!

5 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

You're still the queen of CAS, Kelley! No one does it as crisp and perfectly as you do. Absolutely love this!

Lindsey said...

Eek! A two-coloured jingle bell? Awesome! What an awesome CAS card.

Laurie said...

CAS and oh so perfect! Love it girly! And you! Happy Thanksgiving!

~amy~ said...

super cute! I bought my first avocado set at CKC!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

adorable Kelley! I love the little bell ornament hanging off the sentiment! :)