Friday, October 2, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge 17




Wow.... these are some gorgeous colors! I am not sure that I did them justice (since I made a man card) but maybe I will try them out again later! Dawn's color combos always rock!!

So... this is a card for my Dad for his upcoming birthday!! I am almost positive that he will be 64! I just can't keep up with every one's ages anymore! I use to be on top of all of that but I don't know what happened. Oh... wait... I had a kid! :) I think I lose more and more brain cells everyday! It all started when I was pregnant! It really is amazing how stupid you get!! :)

I will just have to replace the card with the circle around 63 if I am wrong! No biggie!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! I have been in cleaning mode lately... maybe it has something to do with Courtney coming over on Saturday! Or... maybe I just haven't slowed down and gotten out of panic mode from last week! Whatever it is.... I like it! Except for the fact that I am so tired at night which doesn't help with getting the mojo in gear!

Peace and Love!!

PS... Don't forget about the Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge!! :)

Supplies: Stamps - Worn Grid, Game of Chance Bingo (Unity) Paper - Kraft, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate Bitty Box (PTI) Ink - Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy (PTI) Other - Circle punches, SU Dimensionals, BG72 Copic Marker

17 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hehe, losing brain cells is definitely a result of being a mother! I used to remember everything for my husband - now I am only confused and forget everything:)

Your card is great! Perfect for a man!

Sorry, I have another blog award for you... but I`d love to read some of your secrets :)

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Kelley, just arrived from vanessa's blog - wowee, I love what you did with this! How clever to use a bingo sheet for an age card, just love it! Jo x

Cat said...

I really love your take on the challenge Kelley, you did a fantastic job. I love the circle you used around the number and the grid pattern too.:)

Janelle said...

Great idea for the bingo card, Kelley! Love the way you highlighted the age number (hope you got it right!). Also, the burlap on the previous card is really interesting -- love the texture it adds along with the stitching and everything. And, speaking of everything, great challenge idea you all have! Hope I get a chance to play along. And, hopefully, I'll get caught up on blog reading and posting soon, too! I'm missing it all...

Alanna said...

What a fabulous masculine card. I love the bingo card. Too cute.

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute Kelley! I can't wait until tomorrow!

Inspired Scrapper said...

Cute Bingo card... The colors work so well together

Jane said...

This is BRILLIANT!!

Winter said...

You are so right about getting stupid when your pregnant! You are too funny! :) Love the card, it is a great man card! Have fun tomorrow! :)

Randee E said...

Love the little blue star and the rest of the card too :0) My memory totally got up and left when I started having kids, I think that plays into the stupidity factor. And after 3 boys . . . I'm a lost cause ;0)

Christina Smith said...

Um, LOVE this! Bingo!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a fun and cute bingo card. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Elise said...

Wait! I wanna come on Saturday, too! (Doh!) You're such a cutie, Kelley! I can't get over how clever YOU ARE! This is such a fun birthday card: I can't stand it! {But I mean that in a VERY good way!} Bravo, sweet THANG! These colors are ROCKING!

.... and... BINGO was her name-o!

Dana Gustafson said...

I love these stamps from unity! THey make the perfect Dad birthday card in your talented hands. Happy b-day to your daddi-o!

Sue Lelli said...

OMG! This is just so manly and PERFECT for a Dad! LOVE it!

Steph said...

This is such a cool card!!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so cute for a birthday card! I love it!