Monday, January 21, 2013

Avocado Arts Share


Today the Avocado Arts Pit Crew Too are sharing projects we made using the January stamp set called... Perfect Blend. You can find the set here and read about the kit club here.


I also used a sentiment from the June 2012 (Let's Catch Up) set... and the chevron is from the September 2011 (Thankful For You) set.



I kept my card one layer... clean and simple.... just stamping! I made a few of these to add to the church basket! I need to finish up that basket!! :)

I hope that you have a great Tuesday!

Make sure to check out what these fab ladies have to share today...

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

Two other things to note.... 
1. Check out this card drive called Cards From The Heart that my friend, Winter Sims, is hosting!
2. (and least important of the two) I have a lot of stamps still for sale on my sale page.... at great prices. Make sure to check them out! :)

Peace and Love!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, come on!!...Seriously?!...lol This card ROCKS!!! :) LOVE.it.

AJ said...

oh man Kel, this is fantabulous!!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

wonderful CAS card Kelley! I love the simple design and the various stamps you used!