Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thank You a Latte with Avocado Arts


The Pit Crew Too are back today, for the first time in 2013, to share projects using the January kit from Avocado Arts. If you are a coffee lover... you have to have this set. I don't drink coffee but I am glad to have this set in my collection because I know a lot of people who do! The set is called Perfect Blend! Check it out below... along with a look at the digital die cuts that you can purchase to go along with the stamps....


I kept my project really clean and simple today. I stamped the same design onto 16 cards in about 20 minutes or less. I wanted to mass produce them and make them flat for mailing. With that great coffee cup... you don't have to have anything else on your card. I love the size of it and that you can stamp the sentiment onto the cup instead of having to incorporate it into the card design. The cup can shine alone in the spotlight!

My cards are going to church. I started stocking a basket a while ago with cards, etc. for the staff to use. However... I had been stocking it with projects that were rejects from publication calls and/or design team projects that I made for my blog. It was a lot of random! I decided to take what is remaining home to go through/do something else with and be more intentional about stocking the basket with cards that the staff will likely find useful. This is my first batch! And it took me a whole 20 minutes. :)

Why not whip up a cute set... just because... for some of your coffee loving friends/family?

Make sure to stop by and see what these wonderful ladies have to share with you today....

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

Thanks for stopping by to see me!

Peace and Love!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a lovely CAS card!! Love all the "white" and your adorable cup! :)

Lindsey said...

I like how all the white space makes the red heart really POP! Perfect for mass-producing.

Susan F. said...

That is such a cute idea.

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Love how CAS these are Kelley! But it's still use an effective design. :)