Monday, November 15, 2010

Gift Card Bags

What? Gift Card bags? :)

One night as I was crafting, I noticed that these little bags were the perfect size to put a gift card in! I thought I would make a few and see how I like them.

Stamps - School Rock Star by Unity, Tiny Tags by Stampin' Up
Paper - Rustic Cream by Papertrey
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress and JB Cough Syrup by Ranger
Other - May Arts Ivory String, Tiny Tags punch by SU, Mini Bag by Paper Reflections

Stamps - Butterfly Effect by Unity, Fresh Alphabet by Papertrey
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger, Eggplant, Red, Fire Orange, Sunny Yellow, Kelly Green and Cobalt by Inkadinkado
Other - Mini Bag by Paper Reflections, Lilac Twine by The Twinery, Kaiser Rhinestone

Stamps - Worn Grid by Unity, Retro Road Trip by Unity
Paper - Rustic Cream by Papertrey
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress and JB Seed Packet by Ranger
Other - SU Dimensionals, Mini Bag by Paper Reflectionsn, May Arts Natural String

Well... I like them! I think the only thing that I would add to it is like a pull out tag or something that I can write a personal message on! Just thought of that! :)

Okay... keeping it short and sweet! It is late! I meant to post earlier today but it turned out to be a really busy day!

Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!!

6 comments:

Winter said...

Cute! I LOVE the first one some much and it would be perfect for teachers! Where did you find the bags?

mustavcoffee said...

Hi Kelly, lots of fun here, love the bag idea, brilliant:0) xx

Sarah Craig said...

Those are adorable!! You're brilliant!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Such a cute idea! These are adorable! I love the classic car! Ha!

Ann said...

So cute! I have some of these and have used them this way--gotta love easy! :)

Sara Jones said...

Great idea!! I too am wondering where you found the bags... would love to do something like this for Christmas <3