Monday, February 21, 2011

The Stamping With Markers Challenge

 Stamps - When I Am With You and Together We Bloom by Unity
Paper - Kraft and Vintage Cream by Papertrey
Ink - Fountain Pen by Ranger
Other - SU Markers, My Minds Eye rhinestone, SU dimensionals, Rectangle Nesties

Happy Monday!

I thought I would throw this card into the Moxie Fab - Stamping with Markers Challenge! The chairs is one long stamp and I colored each chair with a different color marker before stamping!

Hope you have a great day!

Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love those chairs in different colors! Also love the white panel against the Kraft! Great card Kelley!

Sarah Craig said...

Oooh, awesome!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kelley! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Vanessa said...

Ha, you make me want these markers! Do they work like the Tombow markers? Fab card!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is very, very cute!
Visiting from Moxie Fab World. :)