Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Paper Crafts magazine Publications

Happy Wednesday!

I thought I would catch up on sharing some of my Paper Crafts publications today!

365 Cards

 Card Creations Get Inspired

 January/February 2012

Here is a link to the Paper Crafts Scrap and Paper Shop so you can find these issues if you wanted to purchase one. I normally link to the specific issue but the site is down for maintenance at the moment (as I am scheduling this post)!

I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be back tomorrow with two more Penny Black cards!

Peace and Love!


Ryann Salamon said...

Congrats on your pubs!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Congratulations Kelley!

Vanessa said...

These are all fab, sweet friend! I hope you are well! Vanessa x

~Tammy~ said...

Big Congrats and always well deserved!

Lisa Petrella said...

Congratulations on your pubs!!!! You ROCK!!!