Stamps - Wake Up by Paper Smooches
Paper - Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream and Soft Stone by Papertrey
Ink - Onyx Black by Tsukineko, Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar and Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other - Copic Markers, Glossy Accents by Ranger, SU Corner Rounder and Dimensionals
Today I thought I would share a card and also let you know/remind you about some cool things going on 'out there'.
1. Winter Sims has started accepting cards for her Valentines Card Drive. The cards she receives will be going to a few wonderful Children's Hospitals... one of those right here in Nashville. Please consider making cards for this wonderful cause. Not only will you bring a little joy to a sick child but... there are also prizes to be had for sending in cards.
2. Penny Black has been sharing cards based on the spot coloring technique this week... make sure to check those out at the PB blog.
3. Avocado Arts is sharing projects from a stamp club member today on the AA Blog... great projects to be seen!
4. Paper Smooches SPARKS has a challenge going on that ends on Jan 11th! Make sure to check it out on the SPARKS blog. We would love to see you play along!
5. Thank you all for the sweet comments about my new blog look... I am so excited... I still can't quit looking at it. :) You guys are great and always so encouraging and sweet... Thank you for that!!
I guess that is all from me! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Peace and Love! :)