Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thanks for Being My Friend with Avocado Arts


Happy Sunday!

I hope you are doing well! I have been MIA for a week. It wasn't a planned break but a much needed one! :)

I am back today with a card for Avocado Arts. The sentiment on this card is from the April kit called Sew Nice. The ladybug is a sneak peek from the May kit called Thoughts & Smiles! The May kit is one of my favorites so far! Make sure to hop along with the rest of the Pit Crew to see more sneak peeks!

My card is super simple. I am new to the whole washi tape thing.... and I LOVE it! :) This is my first card  using washi tape. I just added some 'grass'/tape, stamped my image and sentiment, colored my image and done!!

Did you see the oh so cute glasses on that sweet ladybug? I LOVE IT!!

Here is a picture of the April kit.... along with a pic of the digi files...



You can check out how to join the Kit Club here.... and see all of the Avocado Art stamps here!

Make sure to hop along....

Avocado Arts
Emily Branch
Kimberly Crawford
Emily Leiphart
Becky Oehlers
Savannah O'Gwynn
AJ Otto
Julia Stanton
Latisha Yoast

Peace and Love! :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

itsallrosi said...

a ladybug with glasses - how cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Kelley, this is adorable!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

aww, Kelley, this is so cute and sweet! I love it :)

KelliJo said...

OH MY~~~ This is freaking ADORABLE... I am a BIG fan of CAS and this is CAS to Perfection!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Totally cute! Careful, washi tape can be habit-forming. ;)

Emily Leiphart said...

Heehee, this is so cute, Kelley! I LOVE how you featured the ladybug. The washi tape grass is perfect and you are so clever to use half of that sentiment!

AJ said...

just adorable Kelley! Love it!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SO CUTE! I love the little ladybug! I was going to use this image--SO FUN! You are amazing!

Laurie said...

Ack! so cute!!