Saturday, July 14, 2012

Miss You with Avocado Arts


Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a card using the July Kit from Avocado Arts... called Bold Celebrations. I am also sharing a sneak peek of the August Kit called Perfectly Perfect Day and an 'older' favorite called Avocado Style Borders and Sentiments.




For my card... I just stamped the clouds (August) onto the base. Then I stamped the balloon (July) onto my base and onto the colored yellow cardstock. I stamped the chevron pattern (July) onto the balloon, cut it out and paper pieced it using a foam dimensional to adhere. Then I stamped the sentiment (ASBS) onto the base.

This card was inspired by the many balloons that my son has let go on accident and cried over. One particular balloon... he talked about for a week telling me how much he missed it! :)

Well... that is it for me today. Make sure to check out these amazing women and see what they have been up to! :)

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Ashley Harris
Cristal Hobbs
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse
Becky Oehlers
AJ Otto
Vera Yates
Latisha Yoast

Peace and Love! :)

10 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Kelley, love love love the simplicity of this!! FAB!

AJ said...

love this Kelley, and YES, I DO miss you! :) <3

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!

Latisha said...

I love this!
ps
i miss you lady!!!

Bananastamper said...

So simply adorably cute! Great card Kelley!
Hope you are having a fantastic summer!
Shanna :)

Queenie said...

Love love love this!! The cute little chevron on the balloon with the pretty clouds stamped on the background are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Major wagger league love for this. Right here.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOVE! I love your cardstock and that super fun balloon!

I hope you are enjoying your time away at camp with your husband (even though it was last minute:))!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cuteness! :) Hope you have a safe trip.

Jess said...

Cute card! Loving the peeks of the new set!