Thursday, May 9, 2013

Future's So Bright

Today I get to show a few cards that I made using Avocado Arts May stamp set called Future's So Bright. I LOVE this set! I love pictures. I love Instagram. I love polaroids. This has to be one of my all-time fav sets from Avocado Arts.

I used my Silhouette and a couple of AA Digi Files on two of my cards. I have been using my Silhouette a lot more lately so I thought I would use some of the digi files and change it up a bit. I still made one CAS stamping card! :)

Make sure to visit the Avocado Arts blog!

Thanks for visiting!
Peace and Love!


Connie Mercer said...

Cute!! Love this stamp set!

Pinky Hobbs said...

These projects are amazing girl! Love them all!

Shelly said...

Your cards ROCK!! :) Love them all!

~amy~ said... them all!!!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

loving that second card! I really love that "you" and the stars! Have a great day Kelley!

Lindsay said...

Soooooo fun Kelley! I LOVE these!