Thursday, December 17, 2009

Embellish Snowflakes Challenge



This is my card for the latest Embellish challenge!!

I didn't really 'need' to make another holiday card but the color choices were so intriguing that I had to give it a shot!

I don't know about you but... I am tired of making Christmas cards now. I started way back in July (I think). I am ready to move on to some Valentines cards or something! :)

I have tons of Thank you cards to make so I really need to be getting busy on those!

I hope you all are doing well!

I went shopping today with my dad while Carver was at school! That was a first I think! I really enjoyed it! I have spent a lot of time with my mom and my dad these last few weeks and I have really enjoyed it all! Don't get me wrong... so glad to be doing well and not 'needing' any help but... it has been great to spend so much time with my parents... in my world... if you know what I mean! They have gotten to see a little more of what our daily life is like first hand!

Well... enough rambling for tonight! I just finished cleaning out my hotmail inbox. I am finishing this post and then I hope to make a few cards. Maybe tomorrow night I will work on cleaning out my gmail inbox! I like for my email inbox to be cleaned out. I think I have close to 200 emails/comments in my gmail box! Whew....

Peace and Love!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Signature Christmas (PTI)
Paper - Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Kraft (PTI)
Ink - Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other - Pearls (Prima), MS Snowflake punch, SU Dimensionals, SU Curvy Label Punch

19 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is lovely Kelley!

Amy Heller said...

Ooooh, I love it Kelley!! So pretty!

I know about the email - my Blackberry just stop sending me emails, b/c I got up to 900 - YIKES - guess I should clear it out! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love this color combo!!! I am definitely giving this one a try! Great card!

LeAnne said...

This is just perfect....clean, simple, interesting colors, you nailed this (as usual)!
Hope you're feeling well!

~amy~ said...

ahhh...a total kelley card...love it! Happy Friday sista!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute color block design! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute Kel. I love the look of this!

Paloma Gomez said...

Wow, I love the idea! It's so elegant!

Jane said...

LOVE it! yummy colours!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the color blocking and those snowflakes! :)

claudia shadler said...

cute cute, love the snowflakes! awesome card!

Clouds :D

Christina Smith said...

I think I'm in love with your cards! Hey girl! I've missed you! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I have a lot of blog catching up to do! I absolutely love the heart card below. My birthday is on the 23rd...hahahaha!

Randee E said...

Cute card Kelley! Love the colors,and love the patterned heart card below too :0) I'm in a major clean out mode right now too. Start the new year fresh!

Cat said...

I love the layout of this card Kelley and how you used the colours. The snowflakes with the pearls are very pretty.:)

Laura.K said...

Gorgeous card.

I love your simple cards.

Laurel said...

This is beautiful!

Ann said...

Oooh, LOVE this LO, Kelley!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a simple yet sweet card!

Stephanie said...

Love it, Kelley!! I think I need more snowflake punches :)