Monday, December 13, 2010

I {heart} Santa

Happy Monday!

I am keeping it short and sweet! Carver is in rest time and I wanted to get a post in and then tackle laundry, to do lists, etc! I just wanted to share one of the Christmas cards that I have made recently!

Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!

Stamps - Mitten Weather Icons by Unity
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen by Ranger, Real Red by Stampin Up
Other - SU corner rounder, Kaiser Silver Rhinestone, Moonlight Smooch, Maraschino Twine by The Twinery


Ann said...

How cute is this? SO sweet!

Karen B. said...

Cute. Reminds me of what my grandpa looked like when he played Santa when I was little. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Catherine said...

Very cute, love the colours. :)

Lindsay said...

Awesome! I love that santa face! The twine adds the perfect touch.