Monday, December 13, 2010

I {heart} Santa


Happy Monday!

I am keeping it short and sweet! Carver is in rest time and I wanted to get a post in and then tackle laundry, to do lists, etc! I just wanted to share one of the Christmas cards that I have made recently!

Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!

Stamps - Mitten Weather Icons by Unity
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen by Ranger, Real Red by Stampin Up
Other - SU corner rounder, Kaiser Silver Rhinestone, Moonlight Smooch, Maraschino Twine by The Twinery

4 comments:

Ann said...

How cute is this? SO sweet!

Karen B. said...

Cute. Reminds me of what my grandpa looked like when he played Santa when I was little. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

Cat said...

Very cute, love the colours. :)

Lindsay said...

Awesome! I love that santa face! The twine adds the perfect touch.