Thursday, December 2, 2010

Man Tags

Happy Thursday!

I didn't intend to go so long without posting! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Ours was great... busy but great! It took me a few days to recover from getting out early and shopping on Black Friday!

I have not felt real well this week. I think I have a sinus infection! I get one a few times a year! However... I am feeling much better today and even feel like getting a post up! :) I am not 100% but I don't feel like I have a 5 lb. weight on my chest so... that is great! :)

I have not worked on a lot new the past couple of weeks! I have made a very few cards for the newest PC call which I obviously can't share yet! I have worked a little bit on my December Daily. I will try and get a good shot of it today if the sun comes out so I can post it tomorrow! I have given up on the light box shots for now and have returned to using my front porch and God's light! :)

This month I am a guest designer for a wonderful stamp company so those posts will start next week! I am super pumped about that! Woo Hoo!!

Okay... I guess I am chatty today! :) Let's get to the projects! These are a couple of tags that I made for the last PC call that were not accepted...

Stamps - Vintage Truck by A Muse, Birthday Basics by Papertrey
Paper - Kraft by Papertrey
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin and Fountain Pen by Ranger, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other - Tag Sale #1 Die by Papertrey, American Crafts Eyelet, May Arts Natural String, Copic Markers

Stamps - Tool Time by Technique Tuesday, Everyday Expressions by The Paper Studio
Paper - Kraft and Vintage Cream by Papertrey
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger, Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin by Ranger
Other - SU Dimensionals, Black/Cream Mini Market Alphas by October Afternoon, May Arts Natural String, Best Occasions Metal Dots, PTI Library Card Tag Die, American Crafts Eyelet


Thanks for visiting! Peace and Love!!

3 comments:

G Peplow said...

Glad you're feeling better, love the tags:0) xx

LeAnne said...

Love them!!!! Makes me want to go buy some MORE stamps! Hope you feel better fast!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Man cards! My fav is "You the Best at Everything!" You are just so amazing!