Friday, December 7, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes Tag with Avocado Arts


Happy Friday!!

Today the Pit Crew Too are sharing projects using the latest and greatest Avocado Arts stamp set called Smitten With You. Take a look....


Super cute, huh?

I decided to do something a little different and make a tag. I think it has been a while since I made a tag. The snow globe image is the perfect size to make a gift tag... not too small/a good size! I stamped green snow inside the globe because snow is green! :) I stamped the image and then cut the globe out. I inked the edges with distress ink and added some twine. Now I just need to buy Christmas gifts so I can put it on one! :)

Make sure to check out what these wonderful ladies have to share today....

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

And make sure to check out the AA blog tomorrow for a new guest designer... Kalyn Kepner.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Peace and Love!!



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This tag is super cute! Green snow certainly beats yellow. ;)

Laurie said...

OH so cute! Let's chat soon girly!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

so sweet Kelley! :)