Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello

Happy Tuesday! Just wanted to post real quick and since I don't have a ton to talk about today ... I thought these cards would be perfect to post.

Hello....





Bye Bye! :)

Peace and Love!

Supplies: Flower
Stamps - Hero Arts
Paper - Bazzill and Papertrey
Ink - Stampin Up
Other - Marvy circle punches, My Mind's Eye brads, Edge Distressor, Corner rounder and dimensionals

Supplies: Birdcage
Stamps - Stampin Up and Hero Arts
Paper - Papertrey
Ink - Tsukineko and Superior
Other- Doodlebug Jewel, Corner rounder

10 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that first card---so beautiful! I love birds and cages:) That flower on the second is FAB too:) Great job!!

Alice said...

just adore your sweet and simple design, Kelley!! love them both!!

~amy~ said...

Fun cards Kelley!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Both cards are lovely! Simplicity at its best!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the birdcage and the cute little pink bird! And cute flower too! :)

Betty Wright said...

Kelley, these are terrific! Really heart the layered distressed flower design and the little birdie in the cage is just super cute! Lovely cards! Hope you are doing great!

Janelle said...

Cute cards, Kelley. I especially love the first one with the pink bird and the orange hello. I keep looking at and thinking about that stamp set... I may be powerless against it. Have a feeling it will be in my collection soon...

Dana Gustafson said...

These are too sweet~! love the bird cage especially!

Vanessa said...

These are both beautiful, Kelley! Love that fun birdcage!

Elise said...

Look at YOU, sweetie-pie! These are tres ELEGANT masterpieces! So lovely!!!! Oh, GOSH, it was such a treat to see your radiant face and see you wonderful comments on my blog today! I'm just gonna have to say it... "YEEE HAW!!!!!"

{You MADE my day!}