Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Favor Boxes

Happy Monday!

Hope you have had a great weekend! Mine has been busy and I haven't slept much! I have been working hard cleaning up our house. It has been hard for me to get everything cleaned at one time since Carver is not in school anymore. However.... I have just gotten to the point of it has to be done and it has to be done right. So... thanks to the help of Michael and my in-laws... I have gotten to spend a good bit of time cleaning the past few days.

So.... since I have been in cleaning mode... I have not crafted for a few days.

Today I am sharing with you some baby favor boxes that I made for the last PC call. I really love these boxes but I have no idea what I will do with them. Oh well... lesson learned!


Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!

Supplies: 
Stamps - Mega Mixed Messages and Background Basics Tin Types from Papertrey
Paper- Pure Poppy, Soft Stone and Bitty Star, Dot and Box Backgrounds in True Black by Papertrey
Ink - L'Amour Red by Superior, Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
Other - Tim Holtz Edge Distressor, SU Dimensionals, Cherry Twist Twine from The Shabby Green Door, Baby Boy Tickets from Jenni Bowlin, SU Box #2 Die by Sizzix, Metal Stars by Mark Richards

3 comments:

Alice said...

so cute! love the cute baby images! great project, Kelley!

Lisa Petrella said...

These are so snazzy!!! Love the color combo, the ticket tags with the baby faces, and the baker's twine!!!

AJ said...

ugh- i hear you on that! sometimes when creating for a call and it doesn't get picked up...now what!?! ;) If only I had a nickel for every time! ;) cute cute boxes!