Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More Out of Season Cards

Happy Wednesday! I am wanting to post several more of my 'out of season' cards!

I have been focusing a lot on publications lately. With us trying to get our debt gone... those little paychecks (or free product) here and there are going to help. Eventually it would be nice (if they keep coming) to use them to purchase my 'hobby items' and then that would be like guilt free on my part! :)

Plus... I just like seeing my cards in publication. I felt that I needed to add that part so you wouldn't think it was only for the money! :) That would be a lie.

Anyway... because of that... most of the cards that I have to post are out of season. I hope to make time soon to start participating in some challenges on a more regular basis and maybe that would help with some fresher/better/newer cards to post here on the blog!

Hope you are having a great day!

Here are the cards....


Peace and Love! :)

Supplies: Joy Tree
Stamps - Joy Tree by Unity, Holiday Sayin by Hero Arts
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - True Black by PTI, Landscape by Superior
Other - Glossy accent and Star Dust Stickles by Ranger, Kaiser Rhinestone, SU corner rounder, Lime Twist Twine by Shabby Green Door, Copics

Supplies: Peace
Stamps - Snowflake Serenade by Papertrey
Paper - Brilliant Blue by SU
Ink - VersaMark by Tsukineko, Fresh Snow by Papertrey
Other - Clear and White emboss powder by Superior, Kaiser Fresh Snow Pearls, SU Corner Rounder

Supplies: Love Grows Tree
Stamps - Heart Tree by Stampabilities, Sentiment from Love Grows by Unity
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Tuxedo black by Tsukineko
Other- SU corner rounder, Orange Divine Twine by Whisker Graphics, Glossy accents by Ranger, Copic markers

Supplies: Pucker Up Tag
Stamps - Pucker Up and Kissing couple by A Muse, Very Vintage Labels 4 by Waltzing Mouse
Paper - Soft Stone by Papertrey, Basic Gray by SU
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko, London Fog by Tsukineko, L'Amour Red by Superior
Other - Labels 4 Nesties, SU Dimensionals, Star Dust Stickles by Ranger, Oyster Divine Twine by Whisker Graphics

Supplies: I Heart You
Stamps - Love Grows by Unity
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
Other - SU corner rounder, Cotton Candy Divine Twine by Whisker Graphics, Copic marker, Jewel Sticker by White Blossom

6 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are super duper cute!
I am loving your use of twine on all of them! My favorite is the first one with the multi-color heart tree. :)

G Peplow said...

I'm loving your new cards very CAS but gorgeous too:) xx

papertrails leaver said...

Getting published is always good. I need to focus on thatmorw myself. Where does the time go? These are tres chic!

Alice said...

lovely cards, Kelley! good luck on the calls!!

Janelle said...

Love the Love Grows card, Kelley. That wedding tag is pretty darn cute, too. Love your honesty also. Let's face it. Being published feels good!

Anonymous said...

Adorable image - I want to give him a cuddle! Beautiful card....

Plastic card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card