Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Of The Same

Hello... hope you all had a great Tuesday! It is almost Wednesday here. I had planned to post some more of my 'waiting to be posted' cards while Carver took his nap but.... I took a nap as well! So... I am getting in a late post!

I took C man to the doc again today. I took him on Friday (don't know if I posted about that or not) because he said his ear hurt. The initial assessment was swimmers ear. Well... he has had fever since Sunday so I took him back today. Today it looks as if he has an ear infection. His first since having tubes put in over a year ago!

Well... here are the cards and a bag. I have really been enjoying making tags and bags lately. I plan to make something for the Moxie Fab challenge in the next couple of days. The challenge is to make a bag/tag, etc.. !! So... I am all about that and I am looking forward to having something newer to post. Something made just to post on my blog! Woo hoo! :)


Supplies: Bug Bag
Stamps - Love Bug by Unity
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other - Kaiser rhinestones, Twine by Whisker Graphics, Stampin Up markers, Treat bag by Target

Supplies: Love is Everything
Stamps- Love is Everything by Unity
Paper - Soft Stone and White by Papertrey, Basic Gray by Stampin Up
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko, Basic Gray by Stampin Up
Other - Corner rounder, Jewel Sticker by White Blossom

Supplies: Hugs and Kisses
Stamps- Hugs and Kisses Birds by Hero Arts
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
Other - SU corner rounder, Jewel by Doodlebug, Glossy accents by Ranger, Copic markers

Supplies: You're Sew Lovely
Stamps - Sew Lovely by Lawn Fawn
Paper - White by Papertrey, Smoky and Bazzill Orange by Bazzill Basics
Ink- Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
Other - SU corner rounder, Jewel by Doodlebug

Supplies: Three Chairs
Stamps - Have a Seat by Stampin Up
Paper - Crimson and Malted Milk by Bazzill
Ink - VersaMark by Tsukineko
Other - White emboss powder by Superior, SU corner rounder and dimensionals, Rectangle Nesties

Supplies: Make the Everyday Magical
Stamps - Simply Magical by Unity
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko, Violete by Superior
Other - Melon Mambo marker by Stampin Up, SU corner rounder, Kaiser rhinestone

Peace and Love! :)

2 comments:

Laurel said...

These are all so fab!

Alice said...

awww... hope Carver feels better soon! lovely cards, too! =)