Monday, January 17, 2011

Paper Crafts Color Inspiration Publication


Happy Monday!

Today I wanted to share one of the cards that I had published in the Paper Crafts Color Inspiration for Card Makers magazine! LOVE this special issue! It is truly GORGEOUS!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you for the Birthday wishes for Carver! A few of his cousins were able to come over and spend the night so we all had a great time! I appreciate you guys wishing him a happy birthday! :)

Peace and Love!

4 comments:

Winter said...

Very pretty! I loved it when I saw it in the mag! I think this is my Favorite mag from PC!

Lindsay said...

I totally loved this card when I saw it in the magazine! Great work Kelley!

Ann said...

Fabulous, my friend! The colors are delish, & I love the touch of glitter! Congrats! :D

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! It was exciting to see your cards in my latest Papercraft mag too! You're famous!!