Monday, April 11, 2011

Big Tent Birthday

 Stamps - Birthday Basics by Papertrey
Paper- Arctic and Brick by Bazzil, Vintage Cream by Papertrey
Ink - Not Quite Navy by SU, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other - Cricut Carousel Cartridge, SU Dimensionals, Corner rounder, Kaiser Rhinestone, Mark Richards Metal Star, May Arts Natural String, Word Window punch by SU

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Today I am showing a card and tag that I made for one of the Paper Crafts calls.

I wanted to say, again, a big THANK YOU to Karen Baker for designing my new blog header AND my new signature!! I love them both!! :)

Well... I am keeping it short and sweet today. Carver has eaten breakfast and it is taking all he has to sit on the couch and watch a show long enough for me to get this post done! :) He is an active little boy!

It looks like we are in for storms today so we are going to go run a few errands before the weather turns ugly!

5 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fun card Kelley! Fingers crossed the stormy weather won't be too bad. Yesterday we had a big hail storm (some the size of golf balls!) and then wind and thunderstorms through the night. Seems pretty calm this morning though.

Lindsay said...

This is fun Kelley! Love that tent!

Karen B. said...

Fun fun fun card and so very you! Love it! Did you see that you were a feature on Simplicity by Late Blossoms blog? Well, maybe feature isn't the right word, but Susann had wonderful things to say about you and your designs from the recent PC magazine, I couldn't help but smile! Your blog STILL looks great, thanks again for giving me the opportunity.

Lea L. said...

This is ca-ute!! Love it! And it seems we both had the same idea....tee hee! I haven't changed the look of my blog, but did get rid of most of the stuff on my sidebar and put it into pages!! Great minds think alike!! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Love your card and tag, Kelley! I'm surprised those didn't get picked up! They are super cute! Love your new blog look too!