Monday, April 4, 2011

Friendship Cards



Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend and are having a great Monday so far!

It looks like it is going to be stormy around here today! I love storms but they scare me too especially since Carver man has been around!

It seems as though I took last week off from blogging! Not sure why... well... I was sick at the beginning of the week. I think the rest of the week I was just lazy! I was not very motivated in the blogging/crafty area last week. I did get some projects around the house done or on their way to completion! So I guess I wasn't too lazy!

Today I am showing a couple of cards that I made for the PSA Stamp Camp blog. You can see the post and supply lists HERE.

One more thing before I take off... I am wanting to redo my blog. I have some ideas of what I want it to look like. Do you know of anyone who does that type thing? I do not have the first clue as to how to do it myself. Thinking I need some professional help. Also... if you know of someone... do you know how much it usually costs? :)

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!

3 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are so cute, Kelley!
I get lazy and unmotivated with my blog sometimes too. LoL... Sometimes you just need a break! :)

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly, hope you're feeling better now:0)

Karen B. said...

Hope you are feeling better, I sent an email to ya!