Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby Congrats Card

 Stamps - Sweet Baby and Communique Curves Sentiments by Papertrey
Paper - Kraft and Vintage Cream by Papertrey, Pink Pirouette by Stampin' Up!
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar, Chewing Gum, and Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other - SU dimensionals, Rose Kaiser Pearl, Sweet Baby Die by Papertrey

Happy Tuesday!

I made this card last night for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2011 competition!

I can't remember the last time I made a card the night before I posted it! I am really really missing participating in challenges, etc! In the process of doing some soul searching and asking for God's guidance! I am working on trying to get myself together... like to really start taking care of myself, etc! Trying to balance that with just trying to hang on in the craft world! All while doing my normal daily chores and child raising! :) Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming and I feel like I can't do any of it good enough! Anyway... starting to ramble! :) Guess I will go do some of those chores while little man is in rest/play by himself time!

Thanks for visiting! :)

-

5 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love those polka dots. :)

Sarah Craig said...

I love this little card! So cute!!

Karen B. said...

Awesome card. So glad you entered and can't wait to see your name as one of the top 20 again!

Lindsay said...

This card is adorable Kelley! I hear you so loud and clear on your feelings! I was just complaining to my husband about that today. What is a priority and what isn't. Such a balancing act! I hope the Lord shows his will for you clearly friend!

Janelle said...

Cute, Kelley! Like I said before... you have the knack. Sending you a hug through the computer, too. I know that balancing is hard -- especially when you have a young child. I still don't do it well (just ask Ken!), but I've stopped stressing about being perfect and truly know now that that is something I will never be on this earth. (And neither will anyone else.) Also, all those people you see that seem to be able to do everything well are really struggling just like you. (They probably just aren't as open about it!) Be encouraged! ((One more hug from me!))