Friday, June 17, 2011

Kid Valentines

 Stamps - Rocket by PSA Essentials, Anchors Aweigh by PSA Essentials, Tiny Treats Valentine by Papertrey
Paper - Real Red and Tempting Turquoise by SU
Ink - Real Red and Tempting Turquoise by SU
Other - SU dimensionals

It is Friday afternoon! Woo Hoo!!

I hope you have had a great week! Mine has been fab!

We have had Summer Jam (aka Vacation Bible School) this week. This year was Carvers first time to attend and my first year to help. I was able to help in the preschool crafts area and I had a blast. I got to hang out with some great women and play with crafts! I think I probably got on everyone's nerves talking so much! I haven't had that much adult interaction in a while! :) It was just great!

The only downside to the week has been I HAVE BEEN SO TIRED! I have not accomplished one thing this week I don't think! I definitely haven't crafted.. Booooooo!! Or posted.... Boooooo! :)

Today I am showing a couple of kid valentines that were posted on the PSA Stamp Camp Blog a few days ago!

I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting!

-

5 comments:

Bananastamper said...

These are fab CAS Valentine's - perfect for sending at school! Love the colours you chose!

Sarah Craig said...

Maybe we should let the kids get together some this summer so we can both have some adult conversation!!

bonnie said...

So super cute sweetie :) Hugs x

Lindsay said...

These are adorable! Perfect for kiddos!

Janelle said...

Hey, remember me? :) Sorry for being absent for so long -- why do I allow my life to get away from me sometimes? Anyway, really cute cards. Love the colors and the clean-ness and simple-ness of them. :) Glad you got to participate in VBS -- it is a fun and very, very tiring week. This week is VBS at the church where I work, but I'm not involved in it this year (and I'm kinda glad... I've got enough on my plate right now!) -- so I'm just layin' low and hanging out mostly at home this week. Not so bad! Hope you get more rest this week, too!