Friday, June 3, 2011

We Are Back and A Card

 Stamps - 3 Silhouettes by Hero Arts, Delightful Moments by Unity, Janes Bakery by Janes Doodles
Paper - Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream by Papertrey
Ink - VersaMark, JB Brown Sugar by Ranger, Rose Bud by Tsukineko
Other - Classic Oval Nesties, Big Shot, SU Corner Rounder and Dimensionals, Doodlebug Jewels

Happy Friday! Woo Hoo! I am glad that it is the weekend but more than that... I am glad to be home!!!!

We got home late Wednesday night from Disney World! We had a BLAST but it is always good to get home!! We left last Friday morning before normal people should be awake!! We were on the go non-stop... to the point that poor Carver would even ask to go back to the room to take a nap! He NEVER does that here at home! The last couple of days we were there Carver would fall asleep before we could even make it back to the hotel. When I would wake him up the next morning, he would cry and beg to stay in the bed! The very last morning I woke him up, he was so distraught... he said "I don't love you anymore" as he was crying to stay in the bed! :) Normally that would hurt my feelings but I thought it was kind of cute... he was just so tired! We all were! But it was necessary to fit everything in! Man... you could really spend 2 days at each park just trying to see it all!

My parents took us on the trip! I have wonderful parents who still to this day want to spend their hard earned money on their children. While I fuss about it, I am appreciative and I am glad that we got to make the memories we made this past week! My sister-in-law, Cindi, planned the whole trip. My bro, SIL, and nephew were suppose to go with us too but that didn't work out. However... like I said... my SIL planned the entire trip! All I had to do was go and do what she told us to do! It was wonderful! :) Cindi put in a lot of work on this trip and she is an expert on Disney! I think she should plan trips for people because just the few things I was in on and tried to help with... it was horrible and so confusing!!

Anyway.... apparently I am going to be a talker today! :) Both my boys are still asleep. I have been up for a little over an hour! That never happens!

I meant to schedule some posts while we were gone but May was such a crazy month! I just didn't get it done before we left! I am so excited to be back home and hopefully get back on some sort of routine. No more trips coming up for me so I am hoping I won't feel so crazy from now on! :) I spent the entire day yesterday on laundry and just getting my life organized again! As much as I don't like laundry... I am happy to be home and more than happy to be working on laundry! I love home!! I really do!

Today I am showing a card that I made a while ago... a long while ago... and submitted it 2xs. It didn't get picked so I am sharing it on my blog today! I love this card!

Well..... I guess I will hush now! I started this post an hour and 20 mins. ago. I took about a 40 min. break to talk to my aunt over the phone. My boys will be up soon so I better get with it! Thanks for visiting! I am hopeful that since my trip is over... I will be posting more! Have a great weekend!


-

No comments: