Wednesday, July 27, 2011

K

Stamps - Monopack Gigi K by PSA Essentials, Retro Christmas Backgrounds by PCD
Paper - White and True Black by PTI
Ink - JB Seed Packet and Fountain Pen by Ranger, Rose Bud by Tsukineko
Other - EK Success and Marvy Circle punches, SU dimensionals and corner rounder, Kaiser rhinestone, Black Offray Ribbon



Like my blog post title? I couldn't think of anything else! :)

I hope you have had a great day! I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I had one of those days where I had to apologize to everyone in my house. I was an ill butt most of the day. Loving my friend, Kim, today (and everyday). After talking to her... I was in a much better mood and able to apologize to both boys! I had already apologized to the little one once. It is always easier for me to apologize to the little one than it is the big one! Anyway... we had a much better night and I was able to control myself! :) Luckily I have a forgiving husband and little boy! And most importantly... a forgiving God who shows me grace on a daily basis!! 


Thanks for stopping by!! :)

-

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Green houndstooth! What a fun card Kelley! I too, have to apologize to my family a lot for some of the things I say and do! It is so hard to keep it together some days. But, like you said, I have a forgiving husband and child and also a very forgiving God!