Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PSA Essentials and Helmar


This week on the PSA Stamp Camp blog you can see creations using PSA Essentials and Helmar products. My project was featured today... you can see the post here.

I decided right away that I wanted to use my Monopack Gigi K set and Helmar dimensionals. I LOVE dimensionals. Twine, kraft, dimensionals and jewels are my favs! Other than stamps of course!

These came together really fast and were super easy to make. I am glad to have some non-sentiment cards in my collection!

Well... that is it for me tonight! I had dinner with a friend and it was a late but great night out. I spent my 2nd 'me' day photographing my cards/projects that I have not posted yet.... all of them... including the arsenal of holiday theme projects that I will eventually post. I wanted to retake them in my light box.... boy has that been a big job! I still have lots of editing to do on them! But... when I am done.... I will be done! Whew!!

Of course... some of them didn't turn out as I had hoped. I took them in a dark room but it was still daytime AND my camera battery was low. A lot of them I just said... that is good enough! But there were still a few that I will have to retake. So... the moral of this story is... I think cameras work better on a full battery and the light box shooting is best done at night when it is dark and you can turn all other lights off. At least it seems that way for me... because I am not great at working my camera! :)

Rambling is done! Thanks for stopping by! :)

-

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are super fun Kelley! Love the bold primary colors and the monogram!

Lisa Petrella said...

These are so classy, Kelley!!! Always LOVE your CAS style!!!