Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Simple Stamping with Penny Black


Happy Tuesday!!

I wanted to show my card that is being featured over on the Penny Black blog today! You can visit the blog HERE.

I used 4108K Christmas Usher. Don't you just LOVE this stamp? I used a technique that I learned from a friend, Ashley, while she was crafting with me one day. I just used some line 'swoops' :) to color instead of filling in the entire image. I think that is something I will do over and over again being that I am not a pro at copic coloring!! Brilliant!!

I decided to just color part of the image and I think the 'swoops' of color go with the design of the stamp! Simple indeed! :)

Thanks as always for visiting!!

Peace and Love! :)

7 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! What an EXCELLENT idea!!! I may have to try this myself!!! GREAT job my sweet friend!;)
Big HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

Jen W. said...

Awesome! Love the swoops and I think I'm going to love this series. I've always been a bit intimidated by Penny Black stamps (find them a bit fussy) so I'm looking forward to your ideas for CASifying them!

Lindsay said...

This is a great card Kelley! Love that image and yes, the coloring is perfect the way it is!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous stylish flair Kelley!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Great job Kelley!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such an elegant card! Love it Kelley!!
TFS~

~Tammy~ said...

Swoops are Sensational! Fabulously done!