Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday Simple Stamping with Penny Black


Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are having a great week so far and are looking forward to a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

I wanted to show my card that is over on the Penny Black blog today. You can visit the blog HERE.

I used 3983F Star Noel! I used my Tsukineko and Stampin' Up markers to color the image and then stamp onto some white cardstock. Easy Peasy!

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

I will be back with one more Penny Black card for Simple Stamping week on Friday!

Peace and Love! :)

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute card...love that star..

Elizabeth Allan said...

Perfect way to combine the reds and greens of the holiday into the stamp image!

Lindsay said...

Love it Kelley! The perfect CAS card!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

~Tammy~ said...

Your simplicity speaks volumes! Fabulous focal image!