Monday, January 18, 2010

Celebrate With Style



Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!

Carver and I went to do a little shopping with my parents today since my mom is off work! We ate lunch with them and now we are home. Carver is now napping and I am waiting for a friend to come over for a few minutes.

I thought I would squeeze in a post for the day! :)

I made these recently for something... hmmm... wonder what it was for? Ha!! Yeah... rejects... these are rejects!

Well... going to keep it short and sweet!

Peace and Love!

Supplies: Hey There
Stamps - Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Paper - Rustic Cream (PTI), The Downtown Loft Stack (DCWV)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel (PTI), Basic Black (SU)
Other - Circle Punches, Edge Distressor, Rustic Wood and Scarlet Jewel buttons (PTI), SU Dimensionals

Supplies: Wish Big
Stamps - Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Paper - Kraft (PTI), The Downtown Loft Stack (DCWV)
Ink - Basic Black (SU), Dark Chocolate and Terra Cotta (PTI)
Other - Terracotta Tile and Rustic Wood buttons (PTI), Circle punches, edge distressor, SU Dimensionals

12 comments:

Amy Heller said...

You are funny, Kelley! They are adorable!

Winter said...

Oh I love these too! They look so hip & stylish! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Alanna said...

These are fabulous. Love all the circles.

Stephanie said...

I think these are fabulous Kelley - the colors are great! again - stop sending to the blind submission editors :)

~amy~ said...

These are sweet!!!

Janelle said...

Oh, I love circles. I've been working on some projects using circles -- stay tuned. Hopefully I'll have them ready soon. Great colors on your cards! Glad you had a fun day with your parents. Lucky you!!

Sarah said...

Awesome cards...I love them. those circles are great. Rejects..bah humbug!

Jane said...

I just LOVE them!!!

Vanessa said...

Looove them!! Both! Fabulous design, dear friend!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute! Love what you did with the circles!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I love the colors and patterns of the papers! And the buttons, swoon :)

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley, even your rejects are AMAZING! What fun cards! It's so tough to make a card that will work for a guy, but you do it beautifully! And I'm loving the buttons, too! Am I seeing a trend going back to buttons? Hope you're doing well!!! Love ya, girl!