Friday, January 22, 2010

Thinking of You



Happy Friday afternoon! :) Hope you have had a wonderful day so far! Mine has been fairly productive so that is good!

Michael and I are going to dinner at a friends house tonight... along with another couple that we love! So... I am excited about that!

Carver is spending the night with my parents tonight! That means... when we get home, Michael and I will hopefully be able to work on the bonus room and finish up the painting! That is the plan as of right now anyway! I need to get that done and get C's toys and stuff where they will be living from now on! My house is a wreck and I am ready to get it straightened up!

Anyway... Carver is waking up from nap so I have to go!

Thank you guys for enduring my Friday morning sermon! :) I appreciate all the sweet and encouraging emails.... EVERY day!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Background Basics Retro, Vintage Picnic Sentiments (PTI), Spunky Nature (My Cute Stamps)
Paper - Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado Bitty Box (all PTI)
Ink - Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Ripe Avocado and True Black (all PTI)
Other - EK Success Embossed Curve Punch, Circle punches, SU Dimensionals and SU Modern Label punch, Buttons... all PTI... Sweet Blush, Lavendar Moon, White, Spring Rain, Aqua Mist and Lemon Tart, Tim Holtz edge distressor

7 comments:

Alison F. Collier said...

Love the card, of course! Great that you & M are having a date night. May be it won't be all work for the two of you. C will have loads of fun with the grandparents. See you Sunday a.m. I forgot to tell you that my class on Sunday's is at 8. So I can go to that and help with your class too!

Alanna said...

Cute card. I love all the buttons on the flowers. Have fun on your date night tonight. Sounds fun.

Sarah said...

Sooo simple and CUTE!! I LOVE it! Have a nice evening!

Anonymous said...

Love this with the buttons, I'd like to try this!

Ann said...

Super sweet card, Kelley! I love the soft colors!

Jane said...

So ADORABLE! love it!

Stephanie said...

kelley - this is super cute! love those flowers!! hope you further along with the bonus room project :)