Saturday, October 23, 2010

Caring Hearts Blog Hop

I am excited today to be participating in the Caring Hearts Blog Hop! If you are hopping in order... you should have come to me from Kathy Wade. I will point you where to go next at the end of this post! :)

Before we get too far along, I want to tell you a little bit about the Caring Hearts Card Drive!

Vera Yates is hosting a card drive with the hopes of bringing a little joy this holiday season to the elderly living in nursing homes, assisted living, etc! You can find the full details HERE... but I will give you a little rundown...

Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holiday Wishes cards are wanted. 

Vera needs to receive your cards by November 15th.

There are prizes that can be won if you participate by sending in cards.

If you are visiting me first... you can start the hop HERE.

Okay... now I am going to show you the cards that I made to send to Vera....

Edit... This first card was chosen as the first ever Spotlight Sunday on the Skipping Stones Blog.


Stamps - Wise Men by Skipping Stones Design
Paper - Kraft by Papertrey
Ink - VersaMark by Tsukineko, Jenni Bowlin Cough Syrup by Ranger, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other - SU Corner Rounder, Kaiser Rhinestone, May Arts Ivory String, Black emboss powder by Superior


Stamps - Bows and Holly by Lawn Fawn
Paper - White and Pure Poppy by Papertrey, Garden Green by Stampin Up
Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
Other - Classic Square Nesties, SU Dimensionals, Kaiser Rhinestone, Glossy Accents by Ranger


Stamps - Retro Christmas by Practicing Creativity Designs
Paper - Vintage Cream by Papertrey
Ink - Aqua Mist, Spring Rain and Sweet Blush by Papertrey, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger, Thistle by Colorbox
Other - SU Corner Rounder, Kaiser Lemon Pearl



Okay... get to hopping! There are a couple of gals in the blog hop that are offering up some prizes for visiting and leaving comments so ... just sayin! :)

Thanks for visiting!! Kelly Bertram is next on the bunny trail.... click HERE!

Peace and Love! And Happy Hoppin!

41 comments:

Laurel said...

Such fabulous cards!

papertrails leaver said...

Cute cards and great cause! Off to hop!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wonderful cards, Kelley! Love the CAS design of your cards. Thank you so much for all your support for Caring Hearts Card Drive. Hugs. :)

Tiff said...

I love your CAS cards :)

Karen B. said...

I absolutely love what you did with the Retro Christmas set, it is so beautiful it almost makes me want to cry. Exactly the type of card that keeps me coming back here and what had me come here in the first place, and even more special to see these stamps worked with such loveliness. Thank you so very much for the smile this morning.

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful collection of cards. They are all beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelley
Great cards Hun! I love the color combos! xx

Deirdre said...

Beautiful cards Kelley... love them.

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful cards but my fav is that CAS first one so simple yet so powerful

Kryssi said...

all 3 cards are exemplary of your classy and elegant style!

Giovana said...

Wonderful card!!
Hope you can visit my blog and join my Card Drive for Logan and Bekah.

God bless.
Giovana

christys_scrappin said...

What an adorable project for the blog hop! Very talented for sure!

http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

Winter said...

Great cards! I really love the stamps on the first card! I need some inspirational Christams stamps. :)

Marie said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing =)

gberry14 said...

Beautiful cards! The nativity on kraft is my fav. Thanks for such wonderful card inspiration-L. Berry

Scrappy Jackie said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards. I love the nativity one too! Enjoy being a stay at home mommy! Mine grew up...

B said...

Lovely cards! All are so classy and fabulous!

Lin said...

Such sweet and simple cards! Love the first one especially.

Sharon D. from Canada said...

Lovely cards! I especially love the first one one with the nativity scene!

Pickle said...

i love the simplicity of the last card. Very classy :)

Anna K. said...

The first one is my fave - so simple yet so effective!

Trina said...

Your cards look great, and I'm sure the folks will be happy to get them!

Trinh said...

Great cards! My fave is the first one!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful assortment of cards! Love the bright, cheery wreath!

Christiana said...

Gosh, these are cute! You've really got the CAS thing nailed down!

~amy~ said...

Fabbie cards Kelley!!!!

Ren-Yi said...

wow - all really great cards. love how they are so simple but the sentiments all speak for themselves.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly :-) all of them are fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kathy Martin said...

What an awesome group of cards for the drive! Yay! :)

Playing with Paper said...

Great cards!! Such a wonderful cause!!

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards Kelley! Lots to see on this hop!
DeniseB

Lilygirl said...

Beautiful cards!TFS!!

kathlee said...

Very nice cards. Such a huge hop! I'm loving it. Getting so inspired!

Kelly Latevola said...

that wreath is adorable! and do I spy a little glossy accents :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Great cards (as always), Kelley!!! I especially LOVE that third one---just something about the soft color palette with the retro ornaments!! SO PERFECT!

BethW said...

Totally sweet cards! Thank you for caring about our senior citizens.

Alice said...

beautiful CAS cards, Kelley! fabulous!

Lea L. said...

I am just now seeing this FAB card that you made with the SSD stamps you won from my blog! Totally love it, and the other cards too!

Wendy said...

Love your cards Kelley!!! I am pretty partial to the Wise Men set from SSD also!! Visiting your blog has been a pleasure!! Have a great weekend!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards, Kelly! Congrats on being spotlighted by SSD! I love your Wisemen card!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow!! I love your spotlighted Skipping Stones Card. It is fantastic!!!!