Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Miss You

 Stamps - Smirk Caffeine Confidants by PSA Essentials, Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches
Paper - Kraft and Vintage Cream by Papertrey
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar and Fountain Pen by Ranger, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger
Other - Ladybug Doodlebug Jewel, SU Dimensionals, May Arts Natural String, Copic Markers

Happy Tuesday! I thought I would get a post up before it got to be too late. I am hoping to get some crafting in tonight! I have spent a few nights mostly catching up on emails, etc. Did you know that you can change the name of the blogs in your google reader? I spent some time the other night doing that. I like seeing the blog owners name instead of the blog name. Personal preference! I wiped my google reader clean and am happy to say that I have been able to keep up with that the last couple of days. It is currently at 0 unread posts! I have even posted on a lot of blogs lately... go me! :)

I organized/changed the names of the sites, etc that I have bookmarked in Firefox! I guess I have been on an organizing kick! I love organizing! That would be dream job #2... get payed to organize! I am itching to get started on organizing my 20,000 plus pics on flickr but... I think I will craft instead! :) That job is going to take a while!

Wow... guess I am a little chatty!

I made this card a while ago for an assignment for PSA Essentials! I love this card! I am not sure what exactly makes me love it so much but I do!! I thought it was appropriate to post tonight. I am missing the hubby (probably why I am so chatty online tonight)! :(

Well... I will hush now! Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Cute card! If you find a way to make the changing of the names stick in your Google Reader after you close everything down, can you please tell me? I tried one night too and was disgusted after a power storm knocked off my power and when I came back, everything was like it was before in Reader...I must have done something wrong.

Annette Allen said...

now this card is just so stinkin cute....love it..

Lindsay said...

Aw, so so cute Kelley!

~Tammy~ said...

Ok, this is sooo CAUTE!