Friday, October 21, 2011

More Birthday Cards


 Stamps - Way to Go Kiddo by Papertrey, Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches
Paper - New Leaf, Hibiscus Burst and White by Papertrey
Ink - Black by TPC Studio, Orangerie by Superior
Other - Copic Markers, SU Dimensionals



 Stamps - Going by Hero Arts, Sentiment Sampler by Paper Smooches
Paper - White by Papertrey
Ink - Real Red and Not Quite Navy by Stampin' Up!

Happy Friday!

I am posting this at 2am. Yes... I am still awake but about to go to bed. I have spent most of the night working on one card... struggling tonight! Anyway... keeping it short and sweet... momma is tired!

Above is a card for my niece, and one for a little boy in Carvers class (to go on his present).

Hope you have a great day! Peace and Love! and night night!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

These cards are going to be truly appreciated! Love the retro colours in teh 1st and I just adore that truck stamped on it's own like that in white!
Hope you got some sleep!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards... I love the mushroom card and those colors... It is pretty and bright...LOVE IT..

Laura said...

What a great little boy card -- all boys seem to love trucks. Sometimes when you have a deadline, you have to push through it, I know, and that may have been your situation last night with the card. Sometimes what you really need in that circumstance is sleep. It's a lesson I keep having to learn over and over -- if whatever you're doing isn't gelling, if your mojo is AWOL, and it also happens to be late at night, it's a sign your pillow is calling you. :-) Hugs, Laura

Bananastamper said...

Great cards Kelley! Love the CAS boy card and I also love the mushrooms, too fun! Happy Friday!

~Tammy~ said...

Just too cute! I am so jealous of how beautiful you make CAS! I can't imagine you struggling! Hope you got that much needed sleep!