Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Product Review for Easy Prints Canvas



Hey... Thanks for stopping by! Today I am doing a review for Easy Prints Canvas.

Easy Prints Canvas will turn your photos to canvas! And let me tell you... it couldn't be easier for you to do! I love my canvas... it is an 11x14.. and it was a breeze to order!

Now... we all know how these reviews work... free product for an honest review on your blog. I am sure there is self induced pressure to say good things even if you don't have those good feelings! That is not happening today! I do love my canvas and I am very impressed with the quality! If/when I want to turn another favorite photo to a canvas... Easy Prints Canvas will have my business! No doubt!

I have big plans for our home decor redo... as money becomes available. Right now though... I couldn't find a great place to take a photo of my canvas to share on my blog. I played with taking photos in several different spots but I couldn't get good lighting, etc. SO... I took a picture of it in my light box! :) It barely fit! My idea for where it will go eventually ... on a ledge around the eat in part of the kitchen... above some high bead board. I want to have a whole picture... maybe a whole canvas... display! :) Love it!

If you are interested in checking out Easy Prints Canvas... go to their Facebook Page.... HERE. If you like them... you will get 50% off your next order PLUS free shipping! Can't beat that with a stick!

Okay... well that is all for me today! Thanks for stopping by!

Peace and Love!

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

I LOVE this photo Kelley! Fabulous!

~Tammy~ said...

Awesome and cool photo Kelley! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

love this idea!! think I might have to do this!!