Friday, October 7, 2011

Some Fun Stuff

Stamps - Peace Ornament and Holiday Sayin by Hero Arts
Paper - Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard and Garden Green by Stampin' Up!, White, Hibiscus Burst, True Black and Pure Poppy by Papertrey 
Ink - Soft Pink by Clearsnap, Fountain Pen by Ranger, Real Red, Garden Green and More Mustard by Stampin' Up!
Other - Stampin' Up Dimensionals

Happy Friday!

I wanted to share, what I think to be, some fun stuff today! First up are my cards.... I made these the other night for the current Hero Arts challenge. I just love that peace ornament... I think it is way cool!!

Next up is some news...  I found out that I am going to be able to be on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge DT... totally pumped about that!! I love Paper Smooches! I feel very blessed to be on 2 great DT's. I stayed away from them for a long time... well... they may have stayed away from me too but... hopefully you know what I mean. I didn't apply to any/many! I was worried about the time commitment. Not to mention the rejection factor! Now that Carver is in school... I am just excited at the idea of taking on more 'work'... if you can call it that! Will work for stamps... that is my motto! LOL!

Okay... so back to the cards! :) I always feel kind of funny about posting about stuff like that! I am excited and want to record it for me... and show my excitement for the people who gave me these opportunities but... I always worry about coming off like I am bragging! Hopefully you know me well enough to know that ... that is not like me! :) I think all of us who put ourselves out there on a blog... for all to see... feel like that from time to time. Unless... you just like to brag and don't feel bad about it! :)

Okay... so really now.... back to the cards! :) I am going to post each card individually below... pretty much just because I took an individual shot too. They all look alike except for the colors but I am going to post them anyway!

Sorry... I am chatty! I am excited about my news and I have a friend coming over to craft for a while after Carver goes to bed. That definitely doesn't happen often enough!

Thanks for visiting and enduring my long post! :) Peace and Love!!



12 comments:

Bananastamper said...

These are too cute! They are so you! Congrats on your new DT, you are definitely not bragging girl! Enjoy!

Karen B. said...

For some reason this stamp seemed to be made just for you. Awesome cards! And I think you should brag more, you are so wonderfully talented.

Unknown said...

Such fun cards!!!! Congrats on your exciting news!!! So happy for you!!

Julie Campbell said...

Yay! Congratulations! Paper Smooches is one of my favorite companies! :) Love your peace sign ornaments too! Those are so funky and cool!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kelley!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Laura

P.S. You're totally *not* bragging. :)

Sarah Craig said...

Congratulations, Kelley! They show good taste putting you on the DT!! And I love that card.......

~Tammy~ said...

Big Congrats!! You should be proud of your accomplishments!!! PS is lucky to have you!!!

Totally fabulous and cool cards! That stamp rocks!!! :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards and congrats on the new DT gig!!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the non traditional colors for the holiday! Congrats on the DT!

Lindsay said...

Fabulous cards Kelley! I love the mix of colors and that stamp is fun! So so happy about your PS news, awesome!

Brenda said...

Huge Congrats! I think it's fine to post your excitement, how else are we supposed to share in your happiness if we are not in your corner of the world! Fabulous! And I love this PEACE ornament, how cool!

Lisa Petrella said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!! CONGRATS on making the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge DT!!! So well-deserved, girl!!! LOVE your work (as always)!!!! These peace ornament cards are FABULOUS! LOVE the CAS design and the awesome color combos!!!!