Friday, February 10, 2012

2012 Travel Log


 Happy Friday!!

Today I thought I would share a travel log that I made. I haven't completed any inside pages yet but I will hopefully get around to that before too long! :)

The travel log stamp came from HERE and the crazy cool numbers (for the year) came from HERE!  The paper is from THIS collection.

I made this for a Paper Crafts magazine call and it didn't get picked up (obviously or I wouldn't be showing it to you)!! :) I have never made a travel log before and we really only have one trip planned for 2012 so far! As far as a family trip anyway. I don't plan to do anything fancy on the inside... just some simple pages for tracking each days activities, etc.

Well... that is it for me today... and this week! :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Peace and Love!!

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Super cute Kelley!

~Tammy~ said...

What a fun and cute idea! Sorry it didn't get picked up, but so happy you shared with us!