Monday, February 13, 2012
I hope you had a great weekend! We stayed pretty busy as usual.
I wanted to share a card that I made a while ago for a Paper Crafts call. I used this apple template, this stamp set and this stamp set... all from Paper Smooches. I also used this Hero Arts stamp as the background.
I am happy to report that I am almost done with my craft room. Over the weekend I got the desk finish on and it is back in use. I also painted my closet doors (blue) and the hubby and son put those up for me.
Just a few more odds and ends and some cleaning and I will be ready to post some pictures! :)
A few notes for the day...
1. The current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge can be found here.
2. Penny Black is sharing projects this week using the newest stamps that debuted at CHA.
3. I will be back on Wednesday with a full Pit Crew post using the February kit from Avocado Arts.
4. On Thursday, I will share my first Sweet Stamp Shop project. :)
5. You don't want to miss the blog hop that I will be a part of on Friday.... and that is all I will say about that! :)
Well... that is all from me today! I hope you have a great day!
Peace and Love!