Monday, February 6, 2012

Avocado Arts - Wishes and Kind Thoughts


 Happy Tuesday!

Today a few of the Pit Crew get to share projects using the latest and greatest Avocado Arts stamp set... Wishes and Kind Thoughts!

I chose to use a couple of the smaller images in the set to create my card. I made my card base, cut my orange and white mats... stamped the images, colored my flowers, added jewels and adhered each layer with dimensionals.

If you are not familiar with the Avocado Arts Kit Club... you can click HERE to read up and be in the know! :)

Last but not least... make sure to check out the other Pit Crew blogs ...

Avocado Arts
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Savannah O'Gwynn

Peace and Love! :)

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER super cute! I LOOOOVE those yellow flowers with the gem centers! And I LOVE the pop of orange! FAB card:)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is darling, Kelley! I love the colours. Those little flowers make me happy!

Queenie said...

This is sooo fun and FRESH!! Loving the CAS style! Plus, those gem-centered flowers are fantastic!

Julie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Love the CAS layout!