Saturday, March 24, 2012

Girls Love Sports Too with Sweet Stamp Shop


Happy Saturday!

Today I am sharing a card that is also over on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today!

I used Sports Fever to create this clean and simple card. I love this set... I was a sports girl my entire childhood up until my first year of college. I miss playing sports! I need to find ways to make it happen! Anyway.... here is a look at the set...



Make sure you check out the store and to check out the first Sweet Stamp Shop challenge that is going on! You have one more week to play along!

Also... Nicole added some sweet buttons to the shop... you can purchase them here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace and Love!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Adorable card!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super CUTE!! LOVE all of the white space and the way the orange ball and twine really POP!!!