Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mani and Pedi Time with Whisker Graphics


This is my 2nd post of the day... please scroll down for my Avocado Arts post. 

I LOVE the Whisker Graphics Bitty Bags! Today I am showing one that I used to make a gift card holder. I had my mother-in-law in mind when I made this. Usually at Christmas time each year... one of her gifts from us is a gift card to her favorite salon to get her nails done.

Here is the bags that I used for this holder....

There are several different options as far as sizes... you can visit the shop here.

I used the nail polish bottle from Hello Beautiful by Sweet Stamp Shop and the sentiment is from Gift Card Sentiments from My Creative Time.

This project is on the Whisker Graphics blog today... make sure to go visit!

Peace and Love!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMAZING! LOOOOOOOOVE the little nail polish color--totally "IN"!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE:)