Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Want It Gone

Hey Peeps... Happy Saturday and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You guys have heard me mention my For Sale page a few times over the last month! :)

I am wanting to get rid of everything... I don't like it just sitting around! And I don't want to put it all back up either!

So.... I have boxed it all up into 2 different Large Flat Rate boxes.  You will have to click over to my For Sale page to see all of the sets listed ... most of them with links.

The first box I am selling for $120 (including shipping)... all together it is $193 worth of stuff (which is half off the retail price)... not including shipping. So... big price but pretty good deal for like new/new supplies.

It includes all of the Stampin' Up!, Unity, and Punches that I have listed on my For Sale Page.

The second box I am selling for $100 (including shipping)... all together $188 worth of stuff (half off retail price) ... not including shipping. Again... big price but good deal.

It includes the PTI set, all Hero sets, Heartfelt Creations sets and Dies, Skipping Stones, Practicing Creativity, Banners Shapeabilities,  and all the stamps in the Other category!

Email me at kelleyweubanks@gmail.com if you are interested in either box. If you live outside of the US and are interested.... I will ship to you but I will ask that you pay anything over the $15.45 Flat Rate Shipping to get it to you!

You probably won't be seeing me post about what is currently for sale much longer! So.. if you are think you might be interested in any of it... let me know. It won't be sitting here much longer and I won't be selling it any cheaper than what I am today!

Thanks for popping in! :)

Peace and Love!

No comments: