Saturday, September 22, 2012

Grateful For You with Avocado Arts



The Pit Crew Too are back today with one last look at this months Avocado Arts kit. The kit is called Grateful Season... check it out below....



If you are not familiar with Avocado Arts... you can read up on joining the kit club here!

My card today is a super simple one layer... stamping and coloring card! I did a little inking of the edges with distress ink. I also added a couple of buttons just to add a little dimension to the card.

Did you see the cute basket that my pumpkins are sitting in? It came from a set called Thankful For You from Sept 2011. That is the great thing about the AA sets... you can mix and match sets/images... and that is by design!



Well... that is it from me today... thanks for stopping by!

Make sure to visit these fab ladies...

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

Peace and Love!


4 comments:

Laurie said...

Kelley these is adorable! I love the little pumpkins!

Shelly said...

Such a lovely card!! Perfect for the season!! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

adorable Kelley! I love the design/pattern on the left side of the card...so lovely and fallish! (is that a word?) :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Rachel said...

that little background stamp is really popping out to me. its lovely!