Monday, September 17, 2012

Photo Strip Stamp



So I love this photo strip stamp! I have no idea who these people are and I don't care! :) There is no manufacturer/company listed on the (wooden) stamp so it makes me think it must have been a custom made stamp for someone. What do you think? Custom or just random?

I basically asked the local scrapbook store owner if I could have this. It was given to her to give away/donate... along with a bunch of other stuff. I NEVER EVER EVER ask for stuff .... EVER. My mom taught me well... but I was in love with this stamp and had to have it! :) I would have bought it if I could!

I couldn't wait to use it and the Kelly Purkey washi tape stamp that I got from Simon Says Stamp. I thought they would work perfectly together!

I also used a couple of Unity kits... here and here... and those fun Hero Arts neon ink pads... love those! I really didn't think I would get into the neon trend but I am loving it!

Well... that is it for me today! I just wanted to share a card and my fab find! :)

Peace and Love!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Picture perfect

Barbara said...

This is such a lovely card. :-)

Years ago, I bought a sheet of unmounted rubber stamps from a company called "Photo Art Stamps" and they had a number of photo stamps just like yours. At the time of my purchase they were going to get out of the stamp business and concentrate on selling digital collage sheets.I still have the stamps but haven't used them for years!

If you love this style you can also look at Stampsmith for beautiful photo realistic stamps. If you use a brayer to apply the ink and stamp on glossy cardstock, they look just like photographs.

:-) Barbara

Aimes said...

That is one sweet stamp! Love those pops of colour on this design too!
Hugs!
x