Friday, September 7, 2012

Thankful For You with Avocado Arts



Happy Friday!

Today the Pit Crew Too are sharing projects using the September kit from Avocado Arts. The kit is called Grateful Season! Yay.... a fall set means it is time for fall. I don't know about you ... but I am ready for it!

For my card today..... I stamped the large flower image, the thankful sentiment circle, and the polka dot flower center. I colored in the flower with Copic markers. I inked the edges with distress ink and added an epoxy sticker and some glossy accents for dimension. I also added more dimension by adhering it to the card base with foam tape.

Check out this super fun fall set.....


And the coordinating DigiCuts...

 I also used the Borders and Sentiments set... for the "for you"...



You can read about joining the Avocado Arts Kit Club ... right .... HERE!

And then make sure to visit the rest of the Pit Crew Too...

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace and Love!

8 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Kelley! I wanted to use this flower, too, but couldn't figure out how. You've layered the centre beautifully!

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous Fall colors! Great card! :)

Queenie said...

SO beuatiful! This is a perfect card to welcome fall! I LOVE the coloring and sentiment in the center of the flower-you are SO AMAZING with CAS! Hugs friend!

Shelly said...

PERFECT! Love your card! :)

Glenda J said...

So pretty! Great design and fabulous colours.

Lindsey said...

I think that sunflower might be my favourite image of the set, and it looks amazing the way you've coloured it! WOW!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

love it! Such pretty fall colors too :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOO pretty! LOVE the colors!!!