Monday, February 15, 2010

Everything But The Kitchen Sink Challenge #9


It is time for another Everything But The Kitchen Sink Sketch Challenge! This month's hostess with the mostess is Kelly Marie Alvarez!

This month's sponsor is the challenge creator, Courtney Baker. Courtney is giving away two stamp sets from her Practicing Creativity Designs! So... if you haven't purchased Courtney's first two sets... this is a great opportunity to win them!

You can check out the Everything But The Kitchen Sink blog for all of the challenge details! You can also see all of the other girls awesome cards using this sketch!

Here is my card for the challenge:



Thanks for the fun sketch Kelly! It is a great sketch and probably one that I will use again and again! I wanted to make a man card... I never seem to have any man cards in my stash!

I hope you will all have time to play! I can't wait to see what your take is going to be using this sketch!

Well... that is it from me today! I posted just a few minutes ago some pictures from our visit with Winter and her family so... scroll down for 2 other posts with pictures! :)

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Birthday Basics (PTI)
Paper - Soft Stone (PTI), Generation Z line from Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink - Basic Gray (SU), True Black (PTI)
Other - Metal Gear Brad (LYB), Edge Distressor, Dimensionals, Marvy Square punch

12 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Great man-card!! I don't do stamping so I will share - it would look great with a nautical theme, too - signal flags on the corners and a ship's wheel in the center!

Amy Heller said...

Looks like a great sketch! I will try to squeeze this one in! ;) I love your take on it, Kelley! Looks like you and Courtney and Winter had a great time together! So fun!

Courtney Baker said...

Awesome man card Kel!

Ann said...

Great card, Kelley! I love the masculine look!

Carly said...

Loved all the pics in the earlier posts, looks like it was lots of fun! And this card is so fabulous! Great take on the sketch girl!

Stephanie said...

great card, Kelley! Just love that gear & this sketch is fabulous :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Loving your take on the sketch and your man card! The gear is too cool!

Lynnette said...

Love this, you did awesome!

Sarah said...

WOW great man card!!! Love it...That sketch is ROCKING!

Axes DesigNs said...

So cute!!!! your card is so pretty I like it!

Vanessa said...

Hi Kelley! Love this card and I agree, it`s a great sketch! Hope to have time to use it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Winter said...

Great card! I love the differnt patterns! :)