Thursday, February 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up!

Wow... It has been a few days since I have blogged or visited you, my friends, out there in blogland! I don't have a good excuse! Sorry! I guess I was just taking a break from the computer. I did make a lot of cards though! So.... since I have like 50 cards (almost) that I need to post on the ole blog I am going to post several today!

These are all older ones and let me explain how my crazy mind works. I have 2 spiral notebooks right now full of card list supplies, etc! Well... I am ready for the older one to be filed away but... before I can get it off of my desk... I have a few cards that I must post first. So... here we go!

Supplies:
Paper - Bashful Blue (SU), White (PTI)
Ink - Bashful Blue (SU)
Other - American Crafts buttons, Classic Circle Nesties, Modern Label punch (SU), Dimensionals, Bazzill template and floss, Making Memories alpha stickers, AC Black Slick marker, Cadet Blue Felt (The Kunin Group)



Supplies:
Stamps -Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Paper - Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive (SU), Dark Chocolate (PTI), Seasons Collection - friendly (Crate Paper)
Ink - Dark Chocolate and True Black (PTI)
Other - SU Scallop Edge punch, Buttons (PTI), Classic Oval Nestie, Choc. Chip ribbon (SU), Edge Distressor (Tim Holtz), Dimensional
s


Supplies:
Stamps - Scripty Words (CHF), Three Flowers (Hero Arts)
Paper - White and Raspberry Fizz Bitty Dot (PTI)
Ink - Black StazOn
Other - copics, Pastel Raspberry liquid pearls, Cotton Candy and Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), Kaiser Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SU Corner rounder and Modern label punch



Supplies:
Stamps - Background Basics Retro and Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper - Kraft and Rustic Cream (PTI), Real Red, Brilliant blue, Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Ink - Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red (SU), True Black and Dark Chocolate (PTI), Versamark
Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Fiskars Star punch, Rustic Cream Twine (PTI), Dimensionals, SU Corner Rounder, Clear Emboss Powder (Superior)



Supplies:
Stamps - Star Prints and Let Freedom Ring (PTI)
Paper - Brilliant blue (SU), White (PTI)
Ink - Real Red (SU), True Black (PTI)
Other - Fresh Snow ribbon (PTI), Kaiser Clear Rhinestones, Fiskars Star punch, SU corner rounder and dimensionals.



Well... as you probably figured... I think all of them were publication submissions. Believe me... I was not making 4th of July cards right now just for the heck of it! :) You also know what it means if I am posting then now on my blog! :)

Hope you all have a terrific Thursday!

Peae and Love!

14 comments:

Amy Heller said...

He, he! Well, you could have posted them as President's Day Cards! :) I love the stars on the kraft - totally cute!

Anita Rex said...

Love your star cards it's always fun to play with stars! And the glittery flower is sooo pretty!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oooh great cards! My fave of this set is the Celebrate one with the stars. So clean and simple and eye-catching!!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Cute cards, Kelley! I love all the stars....they are so fun. Stars are one of my favorite things! But I have to say the "thanks card" is my fav! So Happy you took some time and had some fun card making days! Hope you're doing well!

Sarah Craig said...

Cute cards! Love the stars - very CAS - now that I know what that means!! The thanks card is adorable - the button card is "cute as a button" - and I love the colors on the "hey there" card! And it's good to see you back in blogland!!

Christina Smith said...

I LOVE that button card! Cute as a button, and then the card is a button! Love that!! I've really missed you! I feel bad because I haven't been commenting too much these days. Know that I think of you so much and I just really enjoy your friendship! Thank you for being you!! Love you! And wow, 50 cards! You go girl!!! I need to come over and stamp with you so I can find my stamping groove again! Tonight I was looking at my stamping supplies and I think I let out a big SIGH. Ha!

Sarah said...

Wow these are all amazing! I have dropped off the blogging too LOL but I don't have 50 cards to post :0)
Beautiful work Kelley!

Vanessa said...

Wow, 50 cards??? These are all great, love the ones with the stars! And your glittery HA flower!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Cat said...

What a busy little bee you've been. The thanks card is super pretty and very sparkly.

It's good to have a computer break sometimes, it makes me get up and be more productive.

Good to see you back. xo

Randee E said...

You just make me smile!! I love your cards and your dedication to your craft!! I wish I had 50 cards ready to post ;0) Love them all!!

Elise said...

Whoa, GIRRRRRRL! Drought OVER! {Hee Hee! - I totally understand the need for a break!} Meanwhile, no break from the fabulous craft, my sweet girl! THESE CARDS are FANTASTIC! What a celebration of your mighty talent! I'm swooning with happiness - YOU ROCK!

Betty Wright said...

WOW!! You have been super busy! Love it when we get in that crafting zone! Amazing design and details! Beautifully done! Blessings to you and yours!

Stephanie said...

it's nice to take a break every once in awhile! I'm glad all is well & you're just taking some 'you' time! great group of cards....wish I had a stack to share - it's mostly day to day for me. if it would stop snowing I might be able to craft more & shovel less!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Eeek! I love these all! So much fun in one post! :)