Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Today I am going to post a few wedding cards that are sitting in the ole bucket! :)

Hope you are all having a fab Saturday! Mine has been productive so far but still have a lot to do!

Tomorrow Courtney and I get to meet Winter Sims and her family! We get to worship together at our church which I am way pumped about! Then we will go eat lunch and head over to Courtney's house for desert and to just hang out for a little while! I am super excited to be getting to meet Winter and her family! I am not sure if I will sleep tonight! :) Ha!

Okay... well.... here are the cards! I am going to go do a little more ironing and then it is off to get some groceries! I plan to blog hop tonight after Carver goes to bed! I hate that I haven't visited you all in a while. I like knowing what all my friends are up to!



Supplies:
Stamps - Vintage Labels (SU)
Paper - White (PTI)
Ink - Basic Black and Real Red (SU)
Other - White Silk ribbon (PTI), SU Corner Rounder, Pearls



Supplies:
Stamps - Big and Bold Wishes (PTI), Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Paper - Soft Stone (PTI)
Ink- Basic Gray and More Mustard (SU), VersaMark
Other - SU Corner rounder, Puffy Heart Pillow Sticker (K & Co), Filigree Clear Emboss Powder (Superior)




Supplies:
Stamps - Wherever you go (Unity)
Paper - Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink - Black StazOn
Other - copics, SU Corner rounder, Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger)



Supplies:
Stamps - Fancy Flourishes and Wishing You (PTI)
Paper - White, Black and White Basics, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Ink- Versamark, Basic Black (SU)
Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Raspberry Fizz ribbon and button (PTI), Silver cord (SU), Black Filigree emboss powder (Superior), SU Modern Label punch and dimensionals.



Peace and Love! :)

12 comments:

Ann said...

Great cards, Kelley! I especially love the colors on that last one!

SO jealous you get to meet Winter in person! Have fun!!!! :D

Anita Rex said...

Such great wedding cards! Lucky you to meet Winter and her family! Enjoy church and your specail time with her and family!

Amy Heller said...

I LOVE all these cards, Kelley! My fave is the one with the polka dots - love that! Have a wonderful time with Winter and Courtney! Say "hi" for me! :)

Sarah Craig said...

Love them all! Very CAS!

Janelle said...

Great cards, Kelley! How fun for you, Courtney, and Winter to get to worship together tomorrow morning! I'll be worshipping with you from afar... enjoy all your time together!

Sarah said...

They are all beautiful!!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh Kelley!! Theses are incredibly gorgeous!!!

Jessica said...

They are all fantastic, Kelly!!!
And what a treat to worship with Winter and Courtney.
Blessings :)

~kelly marie~ said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards! I am loving the one with the chapel! So cute!

Stephanie said...

That little Unity church is sooooo sweet :) just love your style, Kelley!!

Sum said...

As you know, I'm not a card maker, but I love getting and giving them! All of these wedding cards are simply great, Kelley!

Winter said...

Cute! I love the pop of yellow in the MR. & Mrs. card! :)