Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cards and Thoughts

 Stamps - Frightful by Hero Arts
Paper - True Black and White by Papertrey
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen by Ranger, Kelly Green and Fire Orange by Inkadinkado
Other - SU corner rounder and dimensionals, Kaiser Rhinestones

Stamps - Frightful by Hero Arts, For the Love of Dots by Practicing Creativity Designs
Paper - Kraft by Papertrey
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen and Brown Sugar by Ranger, Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger, Landscape and Orangerie by Superior
Other - SU corner rounder, Kaiser Rhinestones

Stamps - Scary House by Hero Arts, Spooky Sweets by Papertrey
Paper- Tangerine Tango by SU, White and Simply Chartreuse by Papertrey, Costumes by My Minds Eye
Other - Tangerine Doodlebug Jewel, SU dimensionals, Square Nesties

Happy Wednesday!

I have done a lot of thinking today and gone back and forth with a couple of ideas. I thought at first that I would be taking a blog break. Now that C man is in school.... my house is in need of some TLC!!

But... since I am on this clean and simplify 'high'... I am thinking that I am going to start cleaning out projects too. So... I will more than likely have scheduled posts for a while... with a lot of Holiday projects... Halloween, Fall, Christmas, and Valentines. I will have a few non-holiday mixed in as well!

I will still be working on calls and DT work and making a few things here and there but I really want to put what I can aside until I get the feeling that things are a little more in order around here. I am hoping that once I get everything good and clean and organized... that I will find that I have more time to branch out into other things. I guess I feel like I have too many irons in the fire at the moment! So... this is what I am trying for now! :)

Thanks for stopping by and listening to my rambles! Peace and love!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super fun Halloween cards girl! I totally understand about the house! Mine is embarrassing! As always, I can't wait to see what you share! Take care my friend.

Emmanuel Ali said...

Nice cards!! Very beautiful.

Michelle said...

Those are so pretty - I love the swirly tree!